You are here
Category Leader Supply Planning (Director) - Global MNC
- A great Senior Management role with an established MNC
- Excellent opportunities for career growth and regional advancement
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturing company with a strong presence in South East Asia.
Reporting to the Global Head of Planning, the successful candidate will have a proven track record within a multinational manufacturing business, a strong and independent character that is able to lead negation towards a win-win scenario. The successful candidate will be an excellent and proactive communicator with the ability to articulate complex situations easily and provide clear direction where issues arise. Awareness of global markets, you will have a strong understanding of complex supply chains and lead times, coming from a back ground of planning and supply chain, you will have strong communication skills and possess an analytical and methodical approach.
- Planning, management of planning related issues, driving and understand root cause with follow up for all planning and supply chain management related areas.
- Provide detailed tracking and reporting, create/implement and manage recurring KPI's to monitor and track performance, ensuring delivery on time to markets aligned with the implementation strategy once agreed.
- Management of the product planning category in delivery of goods to market requests, inventory and supply commitments with CM and driving material clean to build commitments, aligning supply with demand; working and managing capacity increases with the Operations teams and delivery of new manufacturing categories, products and range re-fresh's.
- Communication and management of team PR to a very senior level of the extended organization is paramount as well as providing leadership and development to a team of professional senior Supply Chain Management resources.
- Additionally, you will be responsible for creating and presenting management KPI's and contributing to monthly S&OP forums and reviews and as a result, you will have experience of communicating to a C-level audience.
- A proven leader in managing lean/reactive supply chains and complex planning scenarios with demonstrated experience of developing and evolving the team to support future growth and expansion of the client global business
- An essential part of the role involves creation and management of strategic improvement plans/projects as the supply chain continue to evolve and grow.
The Successful Applicant
- Senior level experience of dealing with OEM/ EMS/ CM
- High degree of strategic thinking and execution
- Proven leadership qualities
- Senior experience of Operations / Supply Chain / Planning management
- C-Level Communication and Presentation
- Ability to remain objective in high pressure situations
- Understand and experience of procurement & legal regulations
- Proficient in using analytical tools and techniques
- Self-motivated, accurate and highest ethical standards
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Capable in planning and project management
- Strong business acumen, ability to analyses data and spot anomalies
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Support cost down activities within Supply Chain Operations (lean / efficiency)
- Support monthly operations meetings with CMs
- Strong understanding in SAP MRP, WMS.
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel).
- Strong understanding on consignment process.
- Strong understanding on warehouse management.
- Strong understanding on Production Planning/Scheduling, component/materials planning.\
- Educated to Degree Level
- ACIPS training is advantageous
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be in a high impact Regional (SEA) role
- Regional position with great career prospect
- Excellent remuneration and relocation benefits