You are here
Car Park Manager
Excellent Career Path
Excellent Remuneration Package
About Our Client
Our client is public listed company and own multiple properties nationwide.
- Establishes best practices for car park operations to ensure effectiveness and excellence in service.
- Liaises with maintenance contractors for the servicing and upkeep of all car park equipment and systems.
- Reports any incidents in the car park that may hamper operations to the Management.
- Trains staff on the company and department's policies and procedures.
- Attends to staff disciplinary issues and directs them to the HR department.
- Analyse the car park trends of car volumes.
- Plans the annual budget for operational expenses and forecasts the generated revenue.
- Manages complaints and ensures the security and safety within car park premises.
The Successful Applicant
- min 5 years of managerial experience
- experience on car park management and people management
What's on Offer
Successful candidate shall enjoy competitive salary and get to join a fun, and supportive colleagues who treat each other as their family members.