You are here
- Top tier MNC with conducive workplace environment
- Up-to-market remuneration package for the right candidate
About Our Client
A global software house headquartered in Europe, our client is an industry leader providing cutting-edge prototypes to the niche markets. For them, R&D is an ongoing effort - the heart of the business, and hence the group seeks the strongest calibre of individuals to help bring the future-focused conception to light.
The mastermind of the core software, you will take the ownership of the software's architectural design. Your main responsibilities include:
- Conceive, develop and maintain the software architectural framework.
- Apply recognized OOP, OOAD principles throughout the solution development process at the start; ensure coding standards are followed while enforcing good programming practices within the team.
- Participate proactively in technical discussions that facilitate the software requirement's design and implementation; share knowledge and expertise across the team.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of development experience in C++ programming
- Advanced knowledge in C++
- Knowledge of STL and MFC is an added advantage
- Experience in architecturing and designing frameworks.
What's on Offer
- Conducive workplace environment
- Opportunity to stretch your potential and bring your capability to new height
- The chance to be the proactive contributor in the business
- Up-to-market remuneration package for the competent candidate