You are here
Business Sales Manager, SEA
- * Opportunity to travel within the South East Asia Hub.
- * Strong regional growth potential.
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC conglomerate and a Fortune 500 company that operates through Appliances, Power & Water, Oil & Gas, Energy Management and Aviation to name a few. They are extensively expending the business whereby the SEA hub will be Kuala Lumpur. They are currently looking for a strong talent to take up the Business Sales Manager role to lead the growth for Malaysia and SEA region.
The Business Sales Manager will be responsible to drive primary function is to lead sales of Industrial Steam Turbines business in the assigned region in the industrial segment. This role will be reporting directly to the Head of Sales SEA, TET.
- Sales and Business development in assigned region for Industrial Steam Turbines business.
- Regional input into forecasting, budgeting, regional strategies and country plans.
- Accountable for order intake & contract negotiations / closure in their regions.
- Establish excellent working relationships with internal / external stake holders at management and executive level within our current and future customer base.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor degree in related discipline, Business Management, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in the Industrial Steam Turbine market segment
- Experience in a high margin/high volume sales environment.
- Strong skills in strategic planning, activity planning and implementation.
- Demonstrates openness, proactive and a team player.
- Willingness to travel to regional hub to continuously grow the business.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to travel within the South East Asia Hub.
- Strong regional growth potential.
- Attractive Remuneration package.