You are here
Business Development Manager
Enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part
Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
About Our Client
Our client is an international company dealing in pallet and container pooling services. With their unique service offerings, they have grown their business globally with clients using their products to improve transportation and supply chain more efficient. They are looking for a great talent to boost their presence in Malaysia.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible to drive the business across Malaysia. This role is to drive new businesses to accelerate growth. Working closely and reporting to the Sales Manager in creating Business plan for execution.
- Build strategic alliances with new customers in Malaysia and develop a deep understanding of their business goals, strategies and operations, engaging with senior management to acquire an understanding of their needs.
- Identifying key Supply Chain Emitters and Distributor activities.
- Develop a robust pipeline of opportunities with core market and other smaller markets. Establish and maintain relationships at appropriate levels with customers and manage the interface between customer and our client.
- Deliver high levels of customer satisfaction through a consistent service delivery to the customer.
The Successful Applicant
- Supply Chain, Food Science, chemical related degree or diploma (desirable).
- B2B sales environment in Supply Chain Logistics, chemical, or packaging background would be an advantage.
- A min. experience of 3 - 5 years.
- Self-motivated / self-starter to maintain a culture of Passion, Integrity, Courage, Discipline, Work Ethic and Results Orientation.
- Ability to work independently and Strong relationship building & interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- Enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily.
- Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
- Competitive remuneration package.