You are here
Business Development Manager
- Excellent carrer progression
- Leading retail brand in town
About Our Client
Our client is the leading retail brand in town and owns more than 100 outlets in Malaysia.
- Track all leasing contracts, evaluate new leases and renewal proposals.
- Perform quantitative analysis and recommend a suitable rental structure to meet company P&L objectives.
- Coordinate company leasing approval meetings, prepare proposal decks
- To achieve the outlet expansion KPI to meet company objectives.
- Identify suitable location for outlet expansion neither in commercial units nor shopping mall
- Collate current leasing market information for management
- Market Intelligent on major mall development for strategic planning purpose
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years experience in retail leasing with a proven track record
- Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management or equivalent
- Good command of English, Chinese & Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to work under stress, team player and independent
- Strong analytic skills, highly motivated and result oriented
- Strong network in the business leasing market, with good relationship management skills
What's on Offer
Successful candidate shall enjoy excellent package and benefits with a publicly listed company, with promising career progression for performing employees.