You are here
Business Development Manager
- * Being part of the Premium brand.
- * Strong regional growth potential.
About Our Client
Our client is a global MNC in the building and design industry where they create premium workspace. They are looking to strengthen their business growth within the Asia Pacific region whereby Kuala Lumpur is the hub. Currently looking for a strong talent to take up the Business Development Manager role to sustain and grow the business for Malaysia.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible to enhance relationship with existing clients and driving new businesses for the company. This role will be reporting to the Regional Manager, SEA and role includes and not limited to:
- Forecast and achieve target budget for target, assigned and new accounts;
- Conduct sales presentations to customers and offer products/solutions that meet client's expectation and support product development strategy;
- Great networking ability with Key client group with the likes of Architect & Design firms, Real Estate, Project Management, and Large corporate end users.
- Actively work to gain market intelligence, including information on competitive products, competitors' market activity, industry trends, future projects and etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Business/Engineering or equivalent experience in sales, marketing.
- Previous experience of working in furniture and fittings/ electronics / preferable but not mandatory.
- Minimum of 4 to 7 years external sales experience gained within a business to business environment.
- Previous experience of specification & project sales is advantageous but not essential
- Willingness to travel to regional hub to continuously grow the business.
What's on Offer
- Being part of the Premium brand.
- Strong regional growth potential.
- Attractive remuneration package.