You are here
Business Development Manager, SEA
- Fantastic opportunity for career growth and progression.
- Market leader in its field.
About Our Client
Our client is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. They are currently looking for a strong talent to take up the Business Development Manager responsible for SEA except China for business growth.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for sales and lead Key Account activities for overall strategy of a service category across a regional, its growth and profitability ambitions and business performance analysis. Drive specific growth opportunities in new market segments by working closely with the Technical Key Account Directors or Technical Key Account Manager and this role reports to the Cluster Business Development Director.
- Secure that promotional and sales materials are available to support Technical Key Account Directors and Technical Key Account Managers during the sales process.
- Lead the category potential analysis, understanding the service opportunity at account level for the different components of the portfolio.
- Secure profitability of the respective service category within the region. Monitor and analyse category financial performance, report root causes of deviations and lead recovery plans, working together with the Technical Key Account Directors and Technical Key Account Managers across the region.
- Lead the analysis of market trends, competitor's situation and customer needs within the category.
- Participate in the service development process, executing pilots in the region as part of the global development to expand the service portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Business Management, or any related Degree.
- Have at least 5 years of experience as a Business to business sales environment or Product Management in Business to business.
- Preferred candidates from consultancy background and proven track record experience with operational improvement.
- Demonstrates openness, proactive and a team player.
- Passionate and with high potential to be further developed.
What's on Offer
- Fantastic opportunity for career growth and progression
- Enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
- Excellent remuneration package and rewards.