You are here
- Join one of the leading international FMCG company
- Opportunity for career progression and international placement
About Our Client
Our client is a large and very established FMCG organisation with multiple well-known brands under its umbrella. They one of the leading companies in the consumer segment. And as one of the best, they are looking to hire great talents and in developing them further by providing progression opportunities and international placements.
As this role is essential to the organization, it is vital you come with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities some are listed below:
- Building budget & trends for brands & business unit with managing expectation from various party including local management & zone level.
- Managing monthly results for the brand & business unit & produce monthly reporting & KPI.
- Ensure the correct allocation of expenses & analyzing consistency between budget trends vs. actions taken by the brand personnel.
- Analyzing the result & growth for the brand by category/ franchise including new launch.
- Analyze profitability for the brand by customer segment / point of sales.
- ROI analyses on promo plans ensure the efficiency & effectiveness on each business decision.
- Validating accruals/ provision; prepayment & capital expenditure.
- Ensure the compliance of internal controls are in place.
- Provide analytical support to cross-function initiatives and ad hoc projects.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Business Controller will play a vital role in the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Min. Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent Professional Qualification
- 4-6 years of relevant experience e.g. in managing a brand, P&L, budgeting
- Preferably from FMCG or Retail industry background
- Must have business acumen (passion or interest in FMCG/Retail industry would be preferred)
- Strong analytical skills and able to work with minimal supervision
- Highly motivated individual who is driven, proactive, result-oriented and solution-focused
- Possess strong communication and able to work well across all levels
What's on Offer
Being part of the company, you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Opportunity for exposure & growth in a highly dynamic company
- Salary package (RM7,000 - 9,000 depending on experience)