You are here
MYR3,500 - MYR7,500 per month (MYR42,000 - MYR90,000)
- Attractive salary package
- MNC exposure
About Our Client
Client is Multinational Company based in Malaysia
- Trade in / Retail applications implementation from a delivery to clients perspective and includes end to end delivery, data conversion and post implementation support investigation and co-ordination.
- Responsible for managing internal and external customer expectations and planning the rollout of said applications
- Co-ordinate and manage regional / global development requirements as they relate to the APAC region for all client implementations.
- Responsible for managing the relationship and application interoperability with other local, regional and global BA's.
- Responsible for conveying requirements to technical resources such as developers, designers, infrastructure and dba.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Conduct and document user requirement; develop user testing protocol and performing quality check on sales forecast system before release to production environment.
- Data analysis and reporting
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in the analysis, development and implementation of software based business solutions.
- Experience in formal project management activities
- Experience in process mapping and change control
- Experience in analysis and investigation for trouble shooting purposes
- Knowledge of client based and web based applications.
- Knowledge in process workflow design and documentation
- Knowledge of GUI design
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure architecture.
- De-bugging skills. Analytic ability in order to research technical issues and generate creative/innovative solutions
Education: A Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology / Information System
- Min 3 years of Experience in analysis, design, implementation and optimization of MS SQL server / Oracle based DB solutions
- Experience in Relational Data Modelling, Database Design, SQL Development, SQL Server 2005/2008, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, DTS, Integration Services and Reporting Services
- Understanding of integration across multiple systems, communications protocols and networking technology
- Experience in preparing project plans, functional documentation, and testing documentation.
- Communication and presentation skills (English, Mandarin
- Exposure to e-commerce (Retail / B2B / B2C / trade in), or CRM applications life cycle.
High level of competence with MS Office, MS Visio, MySQL, etc.
What's on Offer
- Excellent Career opportunity