You are here
- Opportunity to build your career with a MNC oriented environment
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in commodity products, with a presence across Europe, Brazil, North America, Asia and Africa. A well respected player boasting a strong track record of over 100 years historically, they are constantly building their talents and making the company a fun place to work. They believe in rewarding every achiever and are committed in ensuring a long-term personal development of their people. In line with the current succession planning, they are looking for an ambitious, result oriented team player to join as a Business Analyst.
The Business Analyst will provide action to a business group or within a group of analysts in an enterprise for activities that are value creation focused and forward looking such as providing the insight necessary to create and drive value. It includes analyzing data to provide insight into evaluating acquisition targets, products and customers. Additionally, this role will focus analysis and proposals on top line growth, cost of goods sold efficiencies and ways to continue to reduce SG&A. By relying on the Accounting & Finance organization to produce accurate and timely financial and management reports, this position provides analysis and insight on the direction the business should go.
The Business Analyst will focus on
- top line growth by assessing current and future business results, early identification of new opportunities and new threats for business, including key role in M&A projects;
- perform industry and competitor analysis and develop frequent report-out
- customer and SKU profitability analysis
- get involved and help driving dashboards, scorecards and process improvements
- bring insight on how technology can help us in our decision making
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Finance or other Business related degree
- 5 - 7 years relevant experience
- Experience in business analysis, and providing meaningful insights
- Ability to integrate and interpret disparate sources of data using broad range of analytical data tools. Incorporates use of statistical methodology and predictive modeling techniques. Design, develop and implement value-added business analytics.
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen. Able to understand the business (products/services, customers, processes) and their key drivers of success (how they make money, what the business costs are).
- Demonstrates high degree of curiosity. Invest time and energy into learning. Seeks different points of view and perspectives (internal and external).
- Approaches work with a global perspective
- Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
What's on Offer
Being part of a market leading MNC, you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (RM10,000 to RM15,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company