You are here
Business Analyst (permanent contract)
- Attractive salary package
- Great development opportunities
About Our Client
Are you seeking a workplace where every challenge is met with courage, and curiosity is not only an asset but also a necessity? Come and join one of the world's consumer goods company.
In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in the region, they are looking for proven, top class, business minded accounting & finance professionals to apply to the role of Business Analyst to become the key support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
- To review and analyze selected monthly financial data pertaining to administrative operations (A&P and FTT project tracking, provision for stocks, distribution costs etc), and tracking the actual performance vs Budgets/LEs.
- To assist in reviewing and managing updates to policy manual
- To review and follow up with all departments and levels of staff on compliance to internal controls of the company
- To provide support on analysis of A&P expenses for the purpose of income tax submission
- To assist F&A Director on ad-hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting/Business or recognized professional qualifications (such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Experience in controlling, or auditing or work on internal control compliance would be advantageous
- Result oriented, strong communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Many development opportunities such as: Progress in job size in accordance with business growth of the company and potentially look forward to being promoted within the greater group of companies