You are here
Business Analyst (MNC)
- High exposure role in a challenging and engaging role
- Opportunity to business partner with various functions
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC with many years of establishment, global presence and they are reputable retailer of international brands. As part of their growth plans, they are looking to expand their headcount. As such, they are looking for a highly-driven individual who is eager to learn and ready to take-on a challenging yet engaging role of Business Analyst.
As this role is essential to the organization, it is vital you come with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities some are listed below:
- Analyse and provide commentaries to BU Leads / Commercial team to drive business performance and support in commercial decision making.
- Analyse financial & non-financial data in robust & timely and provide meaningful insights to drive improved financial performance.
- Develop good knowledge of the business environment and provide evaluation of brands financial forecast, and assessment of financial risk or opportunities.
- Perform competitor analysis and market trending so as to highlight risk and opportunities in Brand ranking and market share.
- Analyse performance by brands, SKUs, and provide insights on the different market segments, distribution channels, etc.
- Responsible for on-going review of monthly Sales and Profit & Loss performance.
- Manage monthly Estimate process and assist brands in achieving projected Sales and controlling Expenditure.
- Monitor and review trade spend and marketing activities (ROI) effectiveness.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Analyse and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues
- Analyse financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Business Analyst will play a vital role in the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Min. Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent Professional Qualification
- Around 5 years of relevant experience e.g. exposure in budgeting, forecasting, planning, financial analysis
- Preferably from FMCG or Retail industry background
- Strong analytical skills, possess commercial sense, able to work with minimal supervision and under pressure
- Highly motivated individual who is driven, proactive and result-oriented
- Possess strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Proficient in Excel and experience in SAP is an added advantage
What's on Offer
Being part of the company, you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Salary package of RM6,500 - 8,500 depending on experience