You are here
Business Analyst (Data)
- Good opportunity to work in a dynamic environment
- Robust and fast growing environment
About Our Client
Our client is a services-based MNC with business presence across the world.
Due to the increased complexity of their business landscape, they are looking for a Business Analyst to join their regional team.
Some of your responsibilities as a Business Analyst are listed below -
- Responsible for preparing and analyzing the financial performance of the business segments
- Undertake analysis and conduct feasibility study on the current state of the existing systems.
- Identify risk areas, highlight key findings and gaps for process improvements to facilitate senior management decision making.
- Assist with developing process improvement initiatives and present recommendation to senior level management.
- Participate in the implementation of process improvement initiatives.
- Undertake detailed upgrade analysis and identify possible systems issues related to the upgrades.
- Liaise closely with business users to ensure a close fit exists between business needs and technical solutions.
- Undertake post implementation study to ensure streamlining of upgrades to the systems is seamless.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Business Data Analyst will add value to all the stakeholders and prove to be an invaluable asset to the company. You must meet the following criteria:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree with a Professional Qualification (Math / Statistics or Physics)
- Ability to understand financial reporting and processes requirements will be advantageous
- Data Analyst or Research / Insight Analyst or Business Intelligence Report Analyst
- Strong experience in the use of SQL for data mining / data cleansing / data analysis and Excel for reporting purposes
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of relevant working experience
- Self-motivated, resourceful and ability to work independently to meet tight deadlines
What's on Offer
You will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (RM5,000 to RM8,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a progressive position