You are here
AVP Quality, Call Centre
- Opportunity to work in a senior role in a reputable MNC
- Build a career in quality assurance in the call centre industry
About Our Client
Are you a highly driven and passionate individual who enjoys handling multiple projects at a regional or global scale with lots of chance of career progression and rewarding benefits?
If the answer is yes, look no further as our client is a leading international business services provider of customer experience management. In line with their business transformation strategies, they have identified a need for an AVP Quality, Call Centre to head up the Quality team in their Call Centre.
- Facilitate & drive quality and continuous improvement projects.
- Be a part of the Quality initiative to roll out ISO, COPC, Six Sigma and other quality standards.
- Design and development of quality related initiatives (COPC, ISO, Six Sigma, and ensure quality measures are aligned with overall Business objectives.
- Provide support towards continuous improvement programs like Six Sigma across various functions to create and enhance value to clients.
- Track and report performance on organizational objectives and engagement objectives (Balanced Scorecard) & drive productivity score.
- Support Quality managers in tracking performance against organization objectives.
- Work with Service Delivery Leads to optimize the quality of the assigned projects by recognizing, enhancing and sharing quality best practices.
- Prepare quality improvement plans and monitors calibration levels.
- Conduct Quality audits to ensure the quality systems are being implemented consistently and effectively
- Establish & Drive Six Sigma program as an integral part of the daily business.
- Monitor and audit the deployed processes for effectiveness and efficacy.
- Develop goals, objectives and plans for six sigma and provide innovative leadership to drive quality performance within the business.
- Direct the improvement in the various processes, recognize the need for changes, and initiate appropriate improvement actions to enhance operating effectiveness while reducing total costs and increasing the productivity gains.
- Be responsible for compliance of the Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Responsible for the Visual Management of dashboards and metrics of their respective shop floors.
- Supporting key stakeholders (like, Operations, BD etc.) in building repository of case studies of the projects / initiatives that have driven business impact.
- Coach and Mentor Green Belts. Ensure effective selection, assignment, motivation, development, performance management and recognition of employees
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree or MBA preferably in Finance and Accounting.
- At least 15 years of working experience in customer service quality positions, with a minimum 3 years of experience ideally in middle management capacity in a call centre
- Lean or Six Sigma Black Belt trained/equivalent
- Demonstrated Change Management and continuous improvement experience
- Experience managing multiple teams and capabilities to deliver complete complex project scope
- Deep understanding of Project Management Office processes
- Experience of working in fast-paced, high-demand, delivery oriented environments
- Demonstrable experience with project management tools and applications (e.g. Microsoft Project, Power Point, Excel etc.).
- Excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels of the organisation (depth and breadth)
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of customer impacts
- Proven track record of delivery of programs or work and/or highly complex change programs
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package (RM18,000 to RM20,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a senior management position in a reputable international MNC