You are here
AVP IT Operations Manager
- Exciting job opportunity in the Entertainment Industry
- Great Career progression and working environment
About Our Client
Client is very well renowned service provider in the Entertainment industry .With a customer base of 4.8 million, they originate and create world-class products and services within Malaysia as well as for distribution regionally. Being in the industry for 20 years with the annual revenue of RM 2.6 billion, they believe in hiring the best people in the industry to drive their business forward.
- Performs project manager role for critical projects or change requests
- Become a solution architect for all in-house system applications.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance existing systems.
- The primary responsibility will perform application / software analysis, troubleshoot / investigate application functionality issues, develop fix to resolve issues, provide 3rd level support and testing specific to area of business.
- To design, and develop technical designs and plans for installing new and managing existing IT infrastructure used by the company.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance existing systems. Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes. The individual is also expected to use their experience and knowledge to improve current business and IT system processes
- Work closely with 3rd party application development ,programming consultants and network administrator
- Serve as a liaison and facilitator between all business units to assist in addressing and resolving system issues
The Successful Applicant
- Our client is looking for suitable candidates with relevant work experience in Project Management, Solution Design and Development , Application Operational Support, Vendor Management, Research and Development, Coaching and Training
- Education background in Computer Science
- Experience in business analysis and project management
- Technical expertise in IT software projects and methodologies
- Training and/or certification in relevant area such as:
- Java Spring
- Oracle (DB)
- Red Hat Linux
- Unix Operating System
- Dynamic html
- CSS3 (for fluid design)
- Java servlets / SDK
- XML / RSS
- SVN / GIT
- Strong project management skills with effective results focus within an information systems environment.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity in the Media industry in ASIAN region.