You are here
Automation Engineer/Process Engineer (Executive) - Johor
- Leading Industrial Specialist
- Leadership Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading specialist manufacturer of specification components and finished products. Customers span a variety of industries and sectors.
- To produce a high-precision filtration product with stringent quality standards in high-volume at high-speed on an automated assembly line with small margins for error or downtime,
- Provide support to the setup for robotics, rotary tables, conveyors and integrated systems such as adhesive dispensing equipment and ultrasonic applications.
- To ensure product consistency and continues product supply by fine tuning machine parameters, fast machine setups, smooth product switch overs and fast trouble shooting.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years working experience.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Major in Controls & Instrumentation.
- Trained or well versed in OMRON PLC (mandatory)
- Experience in integrating systems such as robotics, vision systems, dosing systems and etc.
- Experienced in diagnosing program problems.
- Minimum 5 years working experience
- Degree in Engineering (e.g. Mechanical, Electronic, Mechatronic)
- Applied automation
- Experience in pneumatic or hydraulic system will be an advantage
- Experienced in setting up new lines
- Experience in adhesive dispensing or dosing systems (optional)
What's on Offer
- Leadership opportunity
- Work abroad opportunity
- Attractive salary package