You are here
- FMCG Company
- Non-Shift Based Employment
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned FMCG company within the region with multiple sites in Asia.
Our client is a renowned FMCG company within the region.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Automation Engineer will be required to perform maintenance on the factory automation system for both processing and filling and packing to work properly as required as well as to improvise modification for better performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Automation/Mechatronics). Diploma holders with relevant work experience are welcomed to apply.
- 2-5 years of experience in automation and control in a manufacturing environment
- Familiar with packaging and processing machineries
- Technically strong and hands-on
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive an attractive remuneration package + benefits