You are here
Associate Solutions Architect
- Great opportunity for developer who is looking for a career step-up to be an A
- Excellent technology-driven platform for professional career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading solutions provider with wide reach across industries and across region. Well established in Malaysia as one of the top enterprise solutions providers, the company has set foot in Asia Pacific and is looking to build up a stronger engineering team in Kuala Lumpur.
The Associate Architect is a pivotal role to lead the technical and software development team working along with architects; your key responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain new/existing application frameworks and reusable components.
- Produce well-organized, optimized, documented and version-controlled source code.
- Perform rigorous unit testing on developed frameworks and code to meet high-quality metrics.
- Identify, research and recommend new technologies for adoption.
- Assist Architects in determining the technology roadmap for the organization.
- Assist Architects in measuring the performance of certain technical architectures.
- Perform audits to ensure compliance to established standards, architecture and practices.
- Ensure developers conform to established code quality metrics and practices.
- Provide basic architecture guidance and recommendations to organization projects.
- Provide basic diagnostic and troubleshooting support to developers' technical issues.
- Train developers on developed frameworks.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Software Development
- Diploma or Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent in IT
- Proficient in .NET and C# programming language
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming is compulsory
- Knowledge of WCF, WF, MSMQ and WEB API will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and Architecture concepts will be an added advantage.
- Driven and passionate in learning new technologies.
- Ability to mentor and guide developers.
What's on Offer
- Great opportunity for developer who is looking for a career step-up to be an Architect.
- Excellent technology-driven platform for professional career growth.
- Award winning workplace environment
- Attractive remuneration package for the right candidate