You are here
Associate Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis, Sales (Thai S
- Great opportunity to join a Global FMCG with regional exposure
- Managerial role in a highly dynamic company with great career prospect
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world largest FMCG group with amazing global presence. Operating in over 70+ countries, they are one of the world's largest private sector employers. As a people centric organization, they believe in hiring the best people to produce the best results.
They are looking for an Associate Manager to join their business in Thailand. This is an amazing opportunity to join this MNC organization with strong development and individual progression programs in a newly created role.
As this role is essential to the organization it is vital you come with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities, some are listed below:
- Optimize Trade Spending and Customer Mix - Analyze trade spending plans with Sales team to maximize Net Pricing and reduce Gross to Net.
- Accurately forecast and deliver on growth objectives - support the Sales Team in SOP
- Improve A/R - Work with the SSC A/R team, Credit & Collections Analyst and the local Sales Teams to minimize Accounts Receivables and facilitate timely resolution of open deductions and outstanding invoices
- Partner with Sales team to develop strong business plans that deliver against company's objectives of growth, maximize Net Pricing and ensure conditionality
- Provide ROI analysis on trade spend, establish conditionality of customer terms and develop customer profitability analysis
- Analyse and optimize Promotional spend, working with Customer Marketing and the Sales Teams
- Drive simplification initiatives and best practices in coordination with rest of Cluster Finance team
- Reconcile trade spending at month-end closing and ensure accuracy of trade spend & proper accrual if required
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Associate Manager will be responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Candidate must possess at least a relevant Bachelor's Degree
- At least 4 - 6 years of experience in financial planning and analysis
- Thai speaking (Thai and Non-Thai nationals based in Malaysia, are both encouraged to apply)
- Candidates who has prior FMCG, Pharmaceutical and Retail background exposure are encourage to apply
- Strong accounting and financial skills
- Ability to implement and enforce internal controls
- Demonstrate ability to influence across organization
- Good team player (across countries) with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work and excel in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Able to work independently, hands-on approach and under pressure
- Strong analytical skills and highly motivated and result oriented.
- Good command of English and Thai, including strong computer literacy.
What's on Offer
Being part of this key role in the company you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Excellent salary package (RM 9,000 - RM 12,000 per month, depending on experience)
- Amazing rewards for exceptional performance
- Incredible career progression prospect and support