You are here
Assistant Training Manager - Retail MNC
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic European based MNC
- Fast growing company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading European based MNC in the retail industry with over 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently expanding their operations and hence are looking for an experienced Assistant Training Manager.
Reporting to the Group learning & Development, you will be responsible for end to end training needs for the company across all retail outlets and corporate staff. You will work with the outlets to identify Training needs and deliver the planned L&D activities. This will include current employees, onboarding, new brand induction and new starters. In addition, it is our clients expectation that you will use technology to shape the learning strategy including e-learning and social media. You will also be in charge of the training budget.
The Successful Applicant
To apply, you must have at least:-
- At least a degree from a reputable institution
- At least 5 years of strong training experience within the retail industry
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Must be willing to travel
- Strong initiative and stakeholder management skills
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can look forward to an exciting career with a fast paced and growing MNC in the retail industry.