You are here
Assistant Sales Manager
- * Potential Career Growth
- * Attractive remuneration package.
About Our Client
Our client is a global MNC manufacturer of Professional and consumer power tools. They are looking to sustain the business across Malaysia region. This would require a strong talent to take up the Assistant Sales Manager role to sustain and grow the business.
The Assistant Sales Manager will be responsible in enhancing the relationship with existing clients and driving new businesses for the company. This role will be reporting to the Senior Sales Manager and role includes and not limited to:
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for each territory. To assist in all aspects on the Company overall sales functions.
- To carry out marketing functions in accordance to the Company's products.
- To gather and compile all competitors' pricing and sales activities.
- To implement sales campaign / promotion in line with the Company's objectives.
- To visit customers to create good rapport with the Company.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Business or equivalent experience in sales and marketing.
- Previous experience of working in industrial products / construction tools, machines and equipment industry is preferable but not mandatory.
- Minimum of 5 years external sales experience gained within a business to business environment.
- Possess a strategic mind set with high level of integrity, ethics and results driven.
What's on Offer
- Potential Career Growth
- Attractive remuneration package.