You are here
- A progressive career step
- Vast career opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest conglomerates. Our client holds a diversified business portfolio in prominent and fast moving industries.
In line with the increasing complexity of their business landscape, they are looking for an Assistant Manager to join their corporate team.
As this role is essential to the organization it is vital you come with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Key responsibilities are listed as below -
- Ensure accurate and timely closing for the entities according to the business needs.
- Ensure timely reporting of all monthly financial information from the subsidiaries.
- Prepares quarterly and year-end financial reporting statements including notes and disclosure tables.
- Reviews financial reports from the subsidiaries to ensure accurateness and correct application of corporate policies.
- Work closely with various regional stakeholders on ad hoc reporting transactions.
- Prepare reports to facilitate senior management decision making and respond to enquiries raised thereon.
- Participate in ad hoc projects
- Participate in business plan review for the Group, providing relevant support to business units and performing scenario simulation and stress testing to support decision making.
- Undertake research and strategic analysis; highlight key findings and implications and recommendation for senior level management decision making.
- Support the financial management and monitoring of investments.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business and/or Professional Accountancy qualification (ACCA, CPA, CFA, ICAEW or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of relevant working experience
- Prior Big 4 accounting firm experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical and presentation skills, highly motivated and result oriented
What's on Offer
- Excellent career growth opportunities