You are here
Assistant Manager, Transport
- Willing to work long hours
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global logistics provider.
- Responsible for assisting the Senior Manager to develop new strategies that enable the Transport Group to grow into new areas outside of the day to day Profit & Loss.
- Work closely with Head of Department to maximize Profit & Loss with specific focus on new win business and organic growth with existing customers.
- Work closely with Head of Department on the overall Transport operations.
- Assist with Preparing Cost Benefit Studies for Transport Head of Department / Senior Manager sign-off.
- Transport vendor management - performance and KPI
- Manage day to day transport operations. Resolve customer complaints with solutions.
- Monitor the truck loading activity by the transport vendors
- Checking and verify the monthly billing from transporter
The Successful Applicant
- High proficiency in technical aspects of transport operations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in the related field in transportation and Freight Forwarding management or 3PL industry.
- Experience in managing and implement transport projects.
What's on Offer
Excellent career progression opportunity