You are here
Assistant Manager, Group Management Reporting & Planning
- An opportunity for career advancement
- Robust and fast growing environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading conglomerates in Malaysia. Well established over 40 years, our client holds a diversified business portfolio in prominent industries which include automotive, property development, manufacturing, food and beverage and others.
In line with the increasing complexity of their business landscape, they are looking for an Assistant Manager to join their Management Reporting and Planning team.
Being part of a key contributing function towards the organisation success, it is essential that you come with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities, some are listed below -
- Prepare management and any internal reports as required.
- Assist in managing the monthly management reporting process.
- Compile and review proposed business plans, budgets and scorecards submitted by business units.
- Consolidate and prepare Group annual budget, KPIs, financial projection and forecast.
- Analyse and report financial performance of the Group, including variance and trend analysis to facilitate by senior management decision making.
- Ensure completeness of approved budget in financial system and track budget utilisation.
- Handle internal reporting, planning and budgetary control matters.
- Participate in the implementation and maintenance of relevant financial system.
- Assist in establishing and updating policies, procedures and operating manual.
- Undertake ad-hoc analysis and projects as required.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate must meet the following requirements -
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business and/or Professional Accountancy qualification (ACCA, CPA, CFA, ICAEW or equivalent)
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably with audit or group consolidation experience
- Fluency in SAP financial system is advantageous
- Proficient in Excel, Words and Power Point
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical skills, highly motivated and result oriented
What's on Offer
You will be offered a great package which includes -
- Attractive salary package (RM8,000 to RM10,000 depending on experience)
- Excellent career growth opportunities