You are here
Assistant Maintenance Manager/Maintenance Manager
- Market Leader
- Leadership Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is one of the market leaders in packaging and printing industry with strong presence in the market. The incumbent will also posses strong leadership skills to drive best practices.
- Ensure all factory machineries and utilities are in optimal conditions at all times.
- Plan, organize, lead and control the maintenance department.
- Perform and ensure preventive maintenance activities are in accordance with planned schedule.
- Establish and develop plan for maintenance skill matrix.
- Manage maintenance spare parts and tools inventories.
- Achieve assigned maintenance and operation KPIs, and meeting the maintenance budget.
- Provide work direction to outside contractors and ensure all their activities are conform to the procedures, technical standard and safety.
- Responsible for 24 hours emergency maintenance services.
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering or Science from a recognized university. Having highly proactive attitude with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly independent and posses excellent leadership capabilities.
- Posses excellent communication and interpersonal skill, and able to work under pressure.
- Must has strong knowledge in PLC/S7.
- Good proficiency of Chinese and English, both spoken and written.
What's on Offer
Successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package and managerial role opportunity.