You are here
Assistant Indirect Sourcing Manager
- Enhance your skills in procurement
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a MLM organisation who has gained presence internationally and due to expansion plans they are currently seeking an Assistant Indirect Sourcing Manager (Marketing items) to be part of thier team.
- Assist Procurement Manager on the enforcement of the Procurement Compliances.
- To apply purchasing/procurement methodology to achieve organizational objectives, best value for the enterprise, and achievement of target return on investments.
- Source and purchase indirect materials and services for operations (Marketing, Sales, IT etc.), corporate offices, shops and regional distribution centers.
- Supplier and Quality Control.
- Ensure the company's purchases are in accordance with quality standard, cost effective and time frame to support the requestor's expectation
- Setting performance expectations, evaluate purchasing performance by collecting and analyze data in the area of supplier quality, best purchase price and delivery performance to meet company's needs and continuous improvement
- Develop, implement and manage purchasing strategies, process and tools according to business requirements with the objectives of improving cost, quality, productivity's and its long term plans/
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in any field
- 4 - 5 years of purchasing experience in procuring for marketing items.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be proficient in Excel knowledge
What's on Offer
- Enhance your skills in purchasing
- Opportunity to be part of a globally recognized organisation
- Attractive remuneration salary