You are here
Assistant Finance Manager
- Market leading organisation
- One of the largest services based company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest services provider globally.
Due to the increased complexity of their business landscape, they are looking for an Assistant Finance Manager.
Some of your responsibilities as an Assistant Finance Manager are listed below:
- Manage month end closing and reporting process for the Group. Work closely with all branches to ensure timely and quality reporting of monthly financials.
- Consolidate and prepare monthly management accounts, financial statements, and any other financial reports, ensuring timely submission and compliance with relevant governing rules, standards and requirement.
- Preparation of the group budgets and forecasts as well as involvement in ongoing integration initiatives within the Group.
- Responsible for consolidating month end accounts for presentation to the board
- Handle all inter-company matters, including reconciliation, settlement, and issue resolution.
- Assist in accounting and financial reporting matters and technical advisory.
- Liaise with Group auditors and tax agents.
- Assist in establishing and updating policies, procedures and operating manuals, ensuring continuous improvement in work efficiencies and processes.
- Assist in ad hoc projects and compliance requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Assistant Finance Manager will add value to all the stakeholders and prove to be an invaluable asset to the company. You must meet the following criteria:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree with a Professional Qualification (ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/CIMA)
- Minimum 3 to 6 years of relevant working experience
- Big 4 experience is preferred
- Effective team player who is able to command respect and effectively communicate with management and peers
- Self-motivated, resourceful and ability to work independently to meet tight deadlines
What's on Offer
Being part of a market leading organisation in Malaysia, this is an opportunity to step into a progressive position.