You are here
Assistant Finance Manager
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in MNC
About Our Client
Are you seeking a workplace where every challenge is met with courage, and curiosity is not only an asset, but also a necessity?
Our client is one of the world's largest manufacturing companies. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in the region, they are looking for proven, top class, accounting & finance professionals to apply to the role of Assistant Finance Manager to become the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual plan, long range plan, budget and any other forecasts in line with company Accounting Standards.
- Responsible for the costing of all business, both existing and potential and that any quotes in price negotiations are in line with the company's systems and authorization procedures.
- Responsible for identifying to Management significant variances from budget and where action is required to improve financial performance.
- Responsible for improving the financial awareness of management team and senior staff and to assist them in understanding the financial reports issued to them and the action required.
- Establish internal accounting controls designed to provide reasonable assurance regarding the safeguarding of assets loss from unauthorized use or disposition.
- Financial records that can be used for preparing accurate and prompt financial statements and accountability for assets both on Group and local accounting basis.
- Monitor and control finance, tax, legal and administrative operations and Tax Office requirement including VAT.
- Responsible for treasury functions covering; cash management, budgeting, forecasting, bonding, foreign exchange exposure and forward cover, guarantee, funding and short term cash flow projection.
- Liaise with government offices to meet information and financial reporting requirement and ensure compliance with business and tax legislation.
- Preparation of company statutory accounts and maintains statutory records.
- Establish and maintain costing system and inventory control including product costing and pricing involvement.
- To participate and promote cost reductions, continuous improvement activities, Health and Safety awareness, and adherence to TS-16949 Systems.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting/Finance
- At least 8 years of working experience in related field, with minimum 2 years in managerial role
- Experience in manufacturing environment is a must
- Dynamic, resourceful and confident individual
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
What's on Offer
Many development opportunities such as: Progress in job size in accordance with business growth of the company and potentially look forward to being promoted within the greater group of companies