You are here
Assistant Finance Manager
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position
About Our Client
Are you seeking a workplace where you get to learn to fully equip yourself with the right experience to start your own business one day? Come and join one of the Malaysia largest manufacturers.
Recognized for their objective to provide a great work culture based on respect & trust, it's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business, they are looking for business minded accounting & finance professionals to apply to the role of Assistant Finance Manager to become the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
- Involved in overall day-to-day finance and accounting functions.
- Lead and provide guidance for the finance team to improve timeliness, accuracy and quality of monthly closing of accounts.
- Taking charge of GST reporting and compliance requirements.
- Assist with review and improve accuracy of product costing.
- Perform analytical review of Income Statement, Balance Sheet and trend analysis which entail the performance of relevant operational and financial analysis to support the business decision.
- Prepare group business updates for submission to the Board of Directors.
- Liaison with external stakeholders such as auditors, tax agents and customs officers.
- Maintain, review and improve on internal control and/or financial system SOPs for corporate governance purposes. Assist in establish the accounting procedures, policies, internal controls and ensure compliance to local statutory requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy. Professional certification such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA, etc. is an added advantage.
- Have the exposure to manufacturing environment is crucial.
- At least 6 years of working experience in the related field, with minimum 1 year experience working in a public accounting firm.
- Must be able to work autonomously and demonstrate strong initiative
- Good in Microsoft Excel
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia and English. Ability to speak and write Mandarin is strongly preferred.
- Must be willing to be based at Banting, Selangor.
What's on Offer
Many development opportunities such as: Progress in job size in accordance with business growth of the company and potentially look forward to being promoted within the greater group of companies