You are here
Assistant Finance Manager (Tanjung Pelepas Port)
- An opportunity to develop your career
- Robust and fast growing environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing logistics solution provider in South East Asia.
Due to the rapid development of the business operations, they are looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to join their team.
Your role is essential to the organization and it is vital that you come with a track record of delivery and proven experience.
- Manage full set of accounts, GST and taxation for the Company.
- Work closely with various departments to collate financial information and meet financial and management reporting requirements.
- Provide financial advice to the Country Managing Director and senior management.
- Provide oversight of the administration of project reporting systems.
- Ensure compliance of statutory reporting requirements and group accounting policies.
- Responsible for the preparation of financial plans and forecasts for monthly, quarterly & yearly basic.
- Analyse business trends and competitors' performance.
- Analyse and manage financial risks, suggesting methods for cost reduction.
- Manage Company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity and acquisitions.
- Develop and lead process improvement initiatives.
- Formulate new opportunities for the Company to enhance funds flow.
- Accountable for staff development.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree with a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/MICPA/CIMA)
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience (2 to 3 years in a professional accounting firm preferred)
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical and presentation skills, highly motivated and result oriented
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package (RM5,000 to RM7,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position