You are here
Assistant Finance Manager (Takaful)
- Be part of a market leader within the financial services industry
- A good opportunity to be a part of a dynamic environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the market leaders within the Takaful business.
Due to the rapid development of the business operations, they are looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to join their finance team.
As part of a contributory role within an essential function of the Takaful business, some of the key responsibilities include -
- Manage full set of accounts for the Company.
- Maintain Fixed assets register, prepare reconciliation and calculate monthly depreciation.
- Reconciliation of assets and liabilities.
- Setting up mapping tables in the SAP system for account codes created.
- Prepare monthly trend analysis on contribution, wakalah fees and claims.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree with a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/MICPA)
- At least 4 to 6 years of relevant working experience, preferably within the insurance industry
- Big 4 candidates are encouraged to apply
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical and presentation skills
- Highly motivated and result oriented
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package (RM6,000 to RM8,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position