You are here
Assistant Finance Manager (Regional)
- A progressive role within a rapidly expanding industry
- Good opportunity to be part of a driver of excellence
About Our Client
Our client is a services based company with strong regional business presence.
In line with the increasing complexity of their business landscape, they are looking for an Assistant Manager to drive excellence with the regional team.
As this role is essential to the organization it is vital you come with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Key responsibilities are listed as below -
- Ensure accurate and timely closing for the region according to the business needs.
- Ensure timely reporting of all monthly financial information from the subsidiaries.
- Prepares quarterly and year-end financial reporting statements including notes and disclosure tables.
- Reviews financial reports from the subsidiaries to ensure accurateness and correct application of corporate policies.
- Work closely with various regional stakeholders on ad hoc reporting transactions.
- Prepare reports to facilitate senior management decision making and respond to enquiries raised thereon.
- Participate in ad hoc projects
- Travelling is as of when required
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Finance, Accounting, and/or Professional Accountancy qualification (ACCA, CPA, CFA, ICAEW or equivalent)
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of relevant working experience in Big4 accounting firms
- Strong technical knowledge and prior experience in US GAAP is required
- Strong communication, presentation skills and fluency of the English language (both spoken and written) are required
What's on Offer
You will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (RM6,000 to RM8,000 depending on experience)
- Excellent career growth opportunities