You are here
Assistant Finance Manager - Regional (Contract)
- Progressive position within a challenging environment
- Rapidly expanding industry
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest services provider globally.
Due to the increased complexity of their business landscape, they are looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to join their Corporate Reporting team.
Some of your responsibilities as an Assistant Finance Manager are listed below:
- Manage the day-to-day regional financial and accounting operations with particular focus on the corporate reporting requirements at a local and regional level
- Manage month end closing and reporting process of the Group. Work closely with all entities to ensure timely and quality reporting of monthly financials.
- Consolidate and prepare monthly management accounts, financial statements, and any other financial reports, ensuring timely submission and compliance with relevant governing rules, standards and requirement.
- Preparation of the group budgets and forecasts as well as involvement in ongoing integration initiatives within the Group.
- Responsible for consolidating month end accounts for presentation to the board
- Handle all inter-company matters, including reconciliation, settlement, and issue resolution.
- Assist in accounting and financial reporting matters and technical advisory.
- Liaise with Group auditors and tax agents.
- Assist in establishing and updating policies, procedures and operating manuals, ensuring continuous improvement in work efficiencies and processes.
- Assist in ad hoc projects and compliance requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree with a Professional Qualification (ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/CIMA)
- Minimum 3 to 6 years of relevant working experience
- Effective team player who is able to command respect and effectively communicate with management and peers
- Self-motivated, resourceful and ability to work independently to meet tight deadlines
What's on Offer
Being part of an MNC in Malaysia, this is an opportunity to step into a progressive position.