You are here
Assistant Engineering Manager
- Great remuneration package
- Exciting career path
About Our Client
Our client is one of the industry leader in the food and beverage manufacturing industry with strong presence across the world. The company is very committed in developing its employees with various training and opportunities to excel in the role.
The job scope involves leading and driving overall plant process, engineering & maintenance functions through effective people management & communication, effective equipment preventive maintenance, value-creating improvement technology projects, and all maintenance & facility related spare parts and cost management.
Other responsibilities include:
- Managing and leading the Engineering and Project Management team to ensure smooth processes and operations of the factory.
- To establish and drive Process Control strategy through the standardization and optimization of all manufacturing process settings to enhance Reliability within the manufacturing lines and the optimization of material consumption with PMD for product cost improvement
- To ensure Process Engineers and Technicians technical skills & knowledge and other Supervisory personnel skills are continuously updated and enhanced to create a knowledge-based workforce.
- To manage the overall maintenance spare parts inventory program through effective inventory stocks holding, hamornization of parts, and availability of parts, especially on critical spare parts. Inventory accuracy through effective control are essential.
- Practicing and implementing Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and HACCP in the plant.
- To control Maintenance department expenses to meet business operating budget, while evaluating process re-engineering initiatives & waste minimization project in driving down maintenance cost per unit
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree or Professional Degree in Engineering
- At least 6 year(s) of Maintenance/Project Management experience in the food manufacturing industry.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills in both Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Proven record in managing and leading teams of engineers and technicians for effective preventive maintenance with high production efficiency
What's on Offer
Attractive package and opportunity for growth