You are here
Assistant Credit Manager
- Well known multinational company
- Good benefits and remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned leader in the chemical industry with a global presence of close to 100 years. With global presence in more than 60 countries and with close to 200,000 employees worldwide, our client is still expanding and they are currently looking for an Assistant Credit Analyst Manager to join their team in Malaysia.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, this candidate is required to perform the following responsibilities:
- Support the Central Finance, Regional Finance and Business Units by attending to queries/arising issues and provide information or recommendation for informed decision making.
- Support daily release blocked order and review credit applications within the stipulated timelines, ensuring risk are highlighted to approvers and available risk mitigation strategy are considered.
- Review and analyse DSO and overdue reports for Business Units
- Analyse monthly account receivable management report
- Review sales contract for potential credit risk, ensuring risk mitigation are considered to avoid any additional exposure to the company.
- Understand and monitor any external changes and implication to the credit risk of the customers
- Provide support for business reorganization, promote open discussions between business units and credit management team to understand the business scenarios to support sales activities and manage the risk of the company.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting and Business, recognized Professional Accounting qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years experience in finance and accounting functions, with 3 years experience in credit management.
- In depth understanding and knowledge of Accounts Receivable and Credit Management
- Good interpersonal skills
- SAP knowledge is an added advantage.
What's on Offer
Progression in your career
Being able to work in a dynamic team