You are here
Assistant Brand Manager - FMCG
An international network with exceptional opportunities to work and learn
Potential career opportunity within different units of the Group
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company which manufactures, markets, and distributes some of the top global retail brands.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist the Marketing Manager in managing the overall business plan to help achieve annual corporate turnover, share and profit objectives.
- To help implement and execute all marketing activities and achieve set objectives within budget and desired time frames.
- To assist in controlling and monitoring marketing A&P spending within approved budgets.
- To ensure regular updating of marketing calendars and communicate relevant changes to key functions.
- To develop and execute promotional activities.
- To develop plans to support the growth of the portfolio and gain endorsement from Marketing Manager, Marketing Director and key functions to ensure effective implementation of plans.
- To develop communication materials to support all marketing activities and ensure timely launch of marketing activities
- To communicate fully and effectively with key functions on marketing activities and provide adequate and timely information to ensure sales and trade support.
- To keep abreast and track competitive activities including competitive ad spend, product launches, pricing and promotional activity as well as market developments etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Commerce, Economics, Marketing or equivalent
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the Consumer Marketing
- Good analytic skills
- Exposure in supporting development marketing plan & driving implementation of the marketing plan
- Posses positive & outgoing attitude
What's on Offer
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with fringe benefits
- Chance to be part of a global business