You are here
Assistant Accounting and Finance Manager (Based in Rayong)
- Great opportunity to join specialist manufacturer
- Managerial role in a high growth company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the worlds leading specialist manufacturer with amazing regional presence. With more than 70 years industry experience and a people centric organization, they believe in hiring the best people to produce the best results.
They are looking for an Assistant Accounting & Finance Manager to join their business in Thailand. This is an amazing opportunity to join this exciting organization with strong development and individual progression programs in a newly created role.
As a key member of finance team, this person is expected to provide critical support to the Accounting & Finance manager in the following areas:
Reporting and Financial Analysis
- Ensure that all assigned financial reports are prepared accurately on a timely basis.
- Provide insightful analysis of the financial results to support management decision making process.
- As one of the key user to support group reporting requirement.
- Manage the costing process and ensure that all key parameters and input are up to date and reflective of the production process.
- Provide necessary variance analysis review and insights
- Responsible for stock management and control, to ensure that stock costing and movement are always updated and in order.
- Review balance sheet reconciliation worksheet and identify key areas of concern to ensure strong balance sheet management across all sites
- Credit control on account receivables, to minimize debts
- Involve and lead financial projects as and when assigned by Accounting & Finance manager.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Assistant Manager will be responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Candidate must possess at least a relevant Bachelor's Degree
- Able to station in Rayong where the factory is located
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience
- Exposure to manufacturing setup and familiar with costing would be added advantage.
- Strong accounting and financial skills
- Self-starters, sharp and meticulous at work
- Must be conversant in English and Thai, and able to understand and write English.
What's on Offer
Being part of this key role in the company you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (THB 50,000 - THB 70,000 per month, depending on experience)
- Amazing rewards for exceptional performance
- Incredible career progression prospect and support