You are here
- Company with flexible culture & team-based environment
- Excellent remuneration package
About Our Client
Being one of the world's largest rubber production company, our client is definitely not looking to take it slow and is currently still expanding in their own market with an intention to set up more manufacturing plants here in Malaysia. Hence, they are currently looking for an Assistant Accountant to be a part of their ever growing team.
The key responsibilities that will be held by the candidate are detailed as follows:
- Assist in the preparation of monthly consolidation of the Group's financial and management reporting accurately and on a timely manner.
- Assist in accurate and timely preparation of monthly financial and management analysis reporting to the CFO/Deputy CFO.
- Assist in annual consolidated financial statements and packages to be submitted to the group auditors and facilitate group preparation and completion including liaising with subsidiary auditors.
- Assist in consolidation of monthly inventory reporting.
- Assist in Group annual budget and quarterly forecast.
- Assist in review of Group inter-company reconciliation on a timely basis and ensure that all reconciliation items are discharged accurately and on timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
- Min. degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent professional qualifications e.g ACCA / CPA / CIMA.
- Around 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Audit candidates are highly welcomed.
- Possess positive attitude, fast-learner, self-directed, driven, proactive and meticulous.
- Good communication skill and fluent in English. Only candidates that can speak and write Chinese will be considered.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
What's on Offer
- Excellent working environment with a chance to work with like minded individuals
- Opportunity for career progression within the organization