You are here
Area Sales Manager
- Great opportunity to join a market leader
- Great career path
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the leading players in the FMCG sector, as part of their expansion plan they are looking to hire capable and driven individuals to join them in reaching their goals.
- To plan and achieve the sales targets.
- To plan and achieve the distribution targets
Ensuring quality of market coverage through direct and distribution network
Monitor implementation of Distribution plan across distributor territories
Monitor category availability, visibility & freshness (Stock rotation)
To develop new business plan in order to increase volume sales.
Design, recommend and implement innovative Trade Marketing activities through proper identification of trade channels and segments within.
Provide administrative support to the Regional Sales Office through timely and accurate reporting
Monitor competitor activity and ensure timely reporting of the same
- Ensure timely submission of claims for the area
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum 6 years experience in field sales at area level in a FMCG company with sufficient knowledge and understanding about Sales systems and processes
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
- Strong analytical skills (sales analysis, forecasting, sales finance, etc.)
- Excellent communication, sharp negotiation and influencing skills
- Proven leadership and ability to drive high performing sales teams.
What's on Offer
- Great company with excellent career growth
- Attractive remuneration package
- Company with great retention programs