You are here
Area Sales Manager - Bangkok, Thailand
- Strong sales exposure within the industrial sector
- Managing a team of 6 people
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leading electrical and electronic components distributor. They are based out of the UK and have offices across the globe - Asia, Australasia, Europe, Middle East, the Americas and Africa. They are a publicly-listed company that distributes over 500,000 products globally and has over 1 million customers to date. They also have a track record of generating revenues by the billions of pounds.
- Drive and attain sustainable sales and exceed sales targets
- Have a strong comprehension of procurement strategies and able to communicate value solutions to support customer needs
- Make sure customer data and segmentation for the geography is managed and maintained, ensuring accurate analysis of trends and KPMs
- Provide monthly reports on sales performance and KPM achievement
- Identify, analyse, plan and penetrate portfolio of high sales growth opportunity accounts using financial and customer data
- Organize, plan and conduct effective team meetings to deliver and monitor the region objectives
- Plan effective contact coverage and expansion to exceed sales/growth targets
- Ability to use knowledge and experience of external best practice to drive improvement and extend best practice sharing across the business and team
- Build, maintain and enhance relationships with all customer's key influencers and decision makers within existing and new potential customers
- The role is located in Bangkok - Eastern Thailand as well as some parts of Isan.
- Look after around 10 accounts and 6 team members - 2 Account Managers, 4 Telesales.
- There are 1,000 customer bases for their team responsibility - the person in this role will not have their own account, they take care for territory base.
The Successful Applicant
- Results driven and self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Minimum 3 years proven track record in industrial product Sales Manager, including key account management
- Engineering or other Technical background. Able to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels with good written, spoken skills in English
- Excellent people management skills including developmental and coaching capabilities
- Good planning, prioritization and time management skills
- A thorough understanding of Thailand business environment, broad industry knowledge, industry trends
What's on Offer
- Coverage of the whole of Eastern Thailand as well as some parts of Northern Thailand
- Opportunity to work within a global US MNC with a strong global track record of success
- Opportunity to manage a team