You are here
Architectural Revit/BIM Leader
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits
- Seeking experienced Architectural Revit/BIM Leader
About Our Client
Our client is an international Architectural and Interior Design practices, looking to expand their team in Malaysia. They are a large, established team in Malaysia and work on a wide variety of reputable projects including commercial, residential, retail and health-care.
This key role will require a Revit expert with a minimum of 3 years' experience within Architecture.
This role will include:
- to be involved in the development of building design and construction documentation
- have technical and construction input during all project stages with BIM and Revit Documentation.
- train and mentor existing staff and facilitate BIM/Revit at the project level
- lead the Revit documentation on projects
- liaising with clients on major projects
The Successful Applicant
Minimum 7 years of experience in Architecture, with at least 3 years experience in Revit/BIM.
Possess a Degree in Architecture.
Possess good communication skills.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be offered great exposure, promising career development and attractive benefit package.