You are here
Must have strong Revit skills and experience
Attractive remuneration salary and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a global and award Winning Architectural Consultancy Firm
This Revit Architect role will involve
- Leading, managing, motivating, and coordinating the internal project team throughout the design and construction process.
- Coordination of all activities relating to the project design.
- Lead, coordinate and integrate the work of members of the external project team and associated professionals.
- Fulfil the practice's overall design objectives on time and on budget.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates should have:
- Revit Architecture experience with minimum of 5 years working experience in Architecture
- Skilled in Revit and other architectural software
- Good communications skill
- Team player
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in Architecture
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package and benefits.