You are here
MYR10,000 - MYR12,000 per month (MYR120,000 - MYR144,000)
- Great job role
- Excellent career growth
About Our Client
Client is joint venture Digital Company with one of the largest airlines
- Lead and manage the system development and deployment team, ensuring projects are delivered on time and meeting the business requirements.
- Manages the IT architecture's entire lifecycle, understanding changing business requirements and incrementally defining a detailed technical solution.
- Evaluates the IT architecture in terms of balance between benefits, costs, and risks, including security threats.
- Lead the architecture design and the implementation of the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) to support the company's B-to-B requirements and goals.
- Provides technical leadership and guidance to the development and maintenance team in all phases of development, deployment and maintenance of IT architectures.
- Contributes to innovation by participating in programs and projects for the enhancement of IT architecture design and deployment methodologies.
- Produces high quality design documents and written reports.
- Plans and manages effective communication for meetings, training, presentations and demonstrations, showing good relational skills, goal-orientation, a problem-solving attitude, business sensitivity and a full mastery of communication techniques.
The Successful Applicant
- Possesses a relevant technical/engineering Bachelors level degree
- Technical certifications within security, OS, networking etc. desirable
- Knowledge and experience in Amazon Web Services and WSO2 ESB (or similar) desirable
- Implementation experience in Unix or Linux environment, Web Servers, Application Servers, Database Server, J2EE, JMS, MQ and SOA API/XML integrations and payment gateway
- Expertise in developing and deploying applications in JBoss EAP, Websphere or Weblogic in multi-tier architecture
- Experience with relational and NoSQL database technologies such as Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra and CouchDB.
- 10+ years progressive experience within IT - ideally within a large retail environment
- 5+ years' experience in leading and managing development team
- 5+ years' experience with system design and architecture in eCommerce projects
- Deep understanding of global retail environments, including broader retail business processes.
- A broad and balanced understanding of IT capabilities, methods and technologies.
- Experience of influencing senior stakeholders on the solutions for proposed initiatives.
What's on Offer
Excellent career growth