You are here
AR Analyst - Mandarin Speaking
- Excellent growth opportunities within a great working environment.
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Looking to seek out an exciting job opportunity within a globally recognised company? Our client is a well-known company with almost 50 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry which has grown to be a household name within the industry. Over the years, it continues to provide operational excellence by performing transactional activities in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Reporting directly to the AR Team Lead, you will be joining a team of dynamic Accounts Receivable Analyst within a conducive working environment. Details of the job are as follows:
- Assisting with monthly and yearly closings and account analysis and supporting the AR team leader in carrying out the responsibilities of the AR department
- Receipt and allocation of payments to open invoices
- Maintain up-to-date billing system, carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Being responsible for quality, efficiency and timeliness of process documentation, work shadowing and training of other team members
The Successful Applicant
The ideal applicant must be a good team player and must have the following criteria:
- Candidate with at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related discipline preferred
- MUST be able to speak, read and write in Chinese, otherwise you will not be shortlisted.
- Must have at least 2 years of working experience, preferably in a Shared Services environment.
- Proven experience in Accounts Receivable in a Shared Services environment
What's on Offer
- Good career progression
- Attractive remuneration package (RM4,000-RM6,500 based on prior experience)