You are here
APAC Packaging Manager
- Tier-1 and rapidly growing brand name in consumer healthcare
- Exciting growth prospects
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established brand name in Consumer Healthcare with a presence in more than 130 countries around the world. The company believes in engaging employees by providing exciting regional/global career development opportunities, a collaborative workplace environment, and competitive salary packages.
The Packaging Manager will be responsible for:
- Gathering data on packaging performance in end to end distribution and supply chain channels, analysing it and recommending next steps to improve packaging performance.
- Capturing knowledge in specifications and technical reports.
- Managing site packaging trials, technical transfers, NPIs, validation of new equipment from a technical packaging perspective etc.
- Creation of site Bill of Materials from site master template or first principles if need to be.
- Working with Regional Packaging to agree when changes need to be made to specifications and how these changes will be implemented, adhering to QMS processes.
- Ensure 100% compliance with internal and external quality, regulatory and other compliance systems.
- Leading and delivering multiple packaging performance development projects.
- Ensure packaging and packaging equipment validated to latest standards.
- Coverage across multiple countries in the APAC market.
The Successful Applicant
A strong candidate has the following:
- A Bachelors degree in Engineering, Material Sciences, or equivalent and at least 10 years of packaging development experience with the most recent 5 spent in a managerial capacity.
- Proven track record of success in handling packaging materials, forming and finishing processes, suppliers, packing lines, the interaction between line and pack, specifications and documentation, and statistical process control/qualification, quality improvement methodology and a variety of test methods.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Long tenure/Experience working at an MNC a bonus.
What's on Offer
Attractive career progression opportunities, a collaborative work environment, high visibility in a regional role with significant decision-making abilities, a competitive salary package.