You are here
APAC Marketing Manager - Coatings (based in Johor)
- An open, cooperative and dynamic work environment with given opportunity to cha
- An international network with exceptional opportunities to travel, work and lea
About Our Client
Our client is an international industrial company specializing in coatings and surface solutions. They add sustainable value for customers by being the forefront of innovation. They are headquartered in Europe and has offices around the world. They are currently seeking for a high-caliber APAC Regional Marketing Manager who will be based in Johor, Malaysia.
- Conceptualize, plan, develop and execute creative and effective marketing strategies and proposals as well as campaigns, programmes, trade shows and other events (incl. design and creation of product flyers, presentations and other customized materials, etc.)
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders within and across business units, so as to achieve strategic business goals.
- Lead collaboration with global marketing team to ensure APAC market insights are fed into regional and global strategies.
- Build collaborative efforts with research agencies to enhance market understanding and achieve branding goals.
- Provide Sales with regional market insights, trend and competitor analysis through market studies and intelligence gathering.
The Successful Applicant
- MBA and/or Degree in Marketing or Business related discipline.
- 5-8 years of brand and marketing management experience in chemical/ coating MNCs with regional exposure.
- Possess team management and leadership skills; high mobility and flexibility.
- Self-driven with good communication, inter-personal skills and structured working style.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Social Media tools
- Proficiency in both English and Mandarin (both written and spoken).
What's on Offer
- An open, cooperative and dynamic work environment with given opportunity to challenge, think outside the box and be creative.
- An international network with exceptional opportunities to travel, work and learn.