You are here
- Attractive remuneration package
- Great work culture
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in engineering services and solutions, with a worldwide presence employing over 12,000 of top talents globally. A well respected player boasting a strong track record of over 100 years historically, they are constantly building their talents and making the company a fun place to work. They believe in rewarding every achiever and are committed in ensuring a long-term personal development of their people. They are looking for an ambitious, result oriented team player to join as an AP Executive.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the AP Executive looks into ensuring all accounting records are keyed in accurately, while complying to the company's internal control procedures. Other responsibilities include:
- Processing of GRN Based Payments.
- Processing of Non GRN Based Payments (Service invoice payment processing).
- Calculating Landed Costs
- Interaction with staff and processing their claims (Employee Reimbursement)
- Liaising with IT /Local Vendors on IT related matters, Daily data back up
- Filing work and assisting teams during audits.
- Basic Reporting.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal AP Executive must have the following criteria:
- At least 5 years above relevant work experience in AP
- Knowledge in full end-to-end AP process
- Exposure in manufacturing Industry will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Meticulous, thorough, accurate and systematic in the execution of duties
- Team player, self-directed, proactive and resilient person
What's on Offer
Being part of an MNC, you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Great exposure and opportunity for learning & growth in a highly dynamic company
- Salary package (RM4,000 - RM5,000 depending on experience)