You are here
AP & AR Manager
- A great opportunity to develop your business & strategic leadership skills
- Attractive remuneration package for the best employee
About Our Client
Are you looking for greater responsibilities, not limited to AP or AR only, but both? Come and join a MNC which carry a name that's very familiar to you.
Our client is a big player in the services industry and sees commitment to customers as their first priority. At this juncture, they are looking for a people manager who is keen to join them as an Account Manager for AP and AR teams. People are highly valued in the organization and they aspire to groom their talents and offer plenty of opportunities for career progression. Apply now for this position if you would like to grab this valuable opportunity to develop your business and strategic leadership skills. In addition, they offer attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
This role essentially focuses on the following key areas and is not limited to:
- Overseeing AP and AR processes for period end closing and reporting activities.
- Leading, managing and supervising AP and AR teams.
- Responsible for the training and development of team members to meet the expected skills required to perform their duties at different levels.
- Business partnering with the top management at global level for business development activities.
- Involved in system enhancement and process improvement projects.
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by management as required.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal individual will possess strong interpersonal skill and must have the following criteria:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting or equivalent qualification (ACCA/CPA etc).
- At least 7 years of experience in post qualification accounting and finance.
- Good command of written and spoken English, ability to speak Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Demonstrate leadership and stakeholder management skills.
What's on Offer
- Lucrative remuneration package (RM9,000 - RM12,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity for career progression within the organization