You are here
AP Accountant - Thai Speaking
- Exciting role in a highly dynamic company with great career prospect.
- Good working culture and environment with MNC.
About Our Client
Are you a Thai speaker? Can you handle accounts payable cycle independently? Join our client, a structured and organized workplace where every challenge is met with passion and drive. Our client is a British multinational company, represents one of the biggest players within the industry with global market presence for more than 100 years. At this juncture, they are looking for an individual who know the Thailand market well in contributing to their new expansion project. If you are a Thai speaker and ready to take up more challenges, kindly apply to the role of AP Accountant - Thai Speaking.
Reporting directly to the AP Manager, you will be essentially focusing on the following key areas:
- Analyse issues within procure to pay cycle, identifying frequent trends and proposed resolution to internal stakeholders
- Review payable aging and minimise open items
- Implement AP process improvements
- Review employee claims and resolve issues with end user
- Perform cash flow/funding projection, treasury follow up (e.g. bank guarantee application)
- Involve in project implementation
The Successful Applicant
The ideal individual will possess good interpersonal skills and must have the following criteria:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting or equivalent qualification (ACCA/CPA etc). Candidates who are pursuing Professional Qualification are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in working with ERP systems.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experiences in accounts payable.
- Proficiency in the Thai and English languages is a must.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM5,000 - RM7,500 depending on experience).
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company.